BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I would’ve strongly considered joining a fantasy league. Probably for the best keep focus elsewhere.

If you’re talking about BDL it doesn’t take away anything from the focus of it for the rest of us. Fantasy takes 5 minutes at most a week on the toilet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't want to go into General

I Guess If You Say So GIF

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

so y'all are getting my NFL playoff picks here.

AFC

1. KC
2. BUF
3. CIN
4. IND
5. DEN
6. BAL
7. LV

NFC

1. GB
2. LA
3. TB
4. DAL
5. PHI
6. SF
7. NO

I think Cincinnati misses the playoffs this year. That's my darkhorse pick. I also have Denver missing the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I Guess If You Say So GIF

I think Cincinnati misses the playoffs this year. That's my darkhorse pick. I also have Denver missing the playoffs.

Yeah I can see that too with Cincy. The Super Bowl run made them look a lot better than they are. Could see them anywhere from 3rd seed to out of the playoffs.

I don't think Denver has any shot of missing the playoffs if they stay reasonably healthy. Should be a great offense and the defense is still quite good. They're the No. 2 team in the West without question.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah I can see that too with Cincy. The Super Bowl run made them look a lot better than they are. Could see them anywhere from 3rd seed to out of the playoffs.

I 100% get that Joe Burrow down the stretch really limited turnovers and looked great, and I get that their OL is completely revamped. I also feel like they really toed the line on the whole "team of destiny" vs "lucky" end. They also had to settle for a LOT of FGs down the stretch in the post-season and had the benefit of a decimated Ravens team and a 4th place schedule.

I just can't see them replicating what they did last year, but maybe they'll prove me wrong.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't think Denver has any shot of missing the playoffs if they stay reasonably healthy. Should be a great offense and the defense is still quite good. They're the No. 2 team in the West without question.

On paper, sure. I just don't buy into Russ making them automatically a playoff squad. I think their defense is fine, but not what a lot of others think, and I get the skepticism surrounding the Chargers, but if they go 3-3 in that division, that feels right to me.

Throw in a loaded AFC and some tough out of division opponents like the 49ers, Colts, Titans, Ravens, and Rams, and I could see them going anywhere from 12 wins to 8-9. Some of those other opponents are garbage like the Jaguars, Jets, Panthers, and Texans.