BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I've got a question for gameplans. So we have to list our 11 starters plus upto 8 bench. Does that mean those are the only guys we can play or does our other depth mean anything? Like I noticed people didn't bench QBs in the Buzz Bowl. If the real QB got hurt that week are they screwed? 

2 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

I've got a question for gameplans. So we have to list our 11 starters plus upto 8 bench. Does that mean those are the only guys we can play or does our other depth mean anything? Like I noticed people didn't bench QBs in the Buzz Bowl. If the real QB got hurt that week are they screwed? 

As long as a player starts and or at least plays in a game they are considered good for BDL lineups. You can also list any players you want but if they are a GTD or Questionable and don't play they aren't counted.

If someone is inactive that day then they are inactive for our purposes as well.

As an example. Brian Allen played on Thursday so I can use him this weekend. But he will be out 2-4 weeks so during that time I cannot use him. 

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

As long as a player starts and or at least plays in a game they are considered good for BDL lineups. You can also list any players you want but if they are a GTD or Questionable and don't play they aren't counted.

If someone is inactive that day then they are inactive for our purposes as well.

As an example. Brian Allen played on Thursday so I can use him this weekend. But he will be out 2-4 weeks so during that time I cannot use him. 

Okay I get the active part. Injuries don't matter as long as they play (well new injuries). But again the only guys that can play are the guys you list right? It's not just list upto 8 bench for the lineup but others can be used in the write-up?

22 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Okay I get the active part. Injuries don't matter as long as they play (well new injuries). But again the only guys that can play are the guys you list right? It's not just list upto 8 bench for the lineup but others can be used in the write-up?

If they aren't listed as a starter or on your bench, then you can't use them.

• Like 1