BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

NFL coming down heavy handed on a guy who violently broke a vacuum cleaner. A vacuum cleaner is worth 8+ sexual assault allegations per the suspension math.

Vacuum cleaners have feelings too man. And that vacuum cleaner isn’t just severely traumatized for life, it’s dead. And my understanding was he also violently destroyed a humidifier, a cell phone screen, and a wall. The shield can’t stand for serial minor property vandals 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Vacuum cleaners have feelings too man. And that vacuum cleaner isn’t just severely traumatized for life, it’s dead. And my understanding was he also violently destroyed a humidifier, a cell phone screen, and a wall. The shield can’t stand for serial minor property vandals 

hey hey hey, only the vacuum, humidifier and screen were minors, the wall was easily over 18 years old

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ll be looking to make some trades after this week. It’s not disingenuous If it‘s not a player(s) you want. I have a list of specific players I am open to trade. I won’t post it but feel free to ask if interested. Some of you already have it. 

“I want to trade but not all of my players but I’m not going to tell you which ones so just guess”

• Like 1