BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Hey here’s one we can both get behind!

I was talking to a scouting friend of mine this week about Sayler. He liked him a lot coming out of college. I think there’s some off field/injury stuff that hampered his stock more then talent level for him to fall like he did in the draft.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was talking to a scouting friend of mine this week about Sayler. He liked him a lot coming out of college. I think there’s some off field/injury stuff that hampered his stock more then talent level for him to fall like he did in the draft.

And we don’t have access to that stuff like they do. I had him as high as 35 at one point but when I got the feeling teams would see him as a guard he ended up 58 on my final board. So when he was there I think at pick 86 it was, I felt comfortable trading a future pick between 49-64 for him. But it’s one game we will see how he does the rest of the way.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Deebo doing work while Kittle is doing more of a blocking role. Now watch Kittle get dinged in my matchup for not having stats when he's only blocking so much because my opponent's LT is out.

IMO that's a hard part of this league to gauge. But my brother had him on his fantasy team this week, so that makes me happy.

11 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Kittle did have a TD overturned though.

Generally when that 2nd foot is out of bounds that's what happens.

• Like 4