8. Anchorage Trappers (from Singapore) - Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State

14. Anchorage Trappers - Trenton Simpson, LB, Clemson

Round 2
8. Anchorage Trappers (from Lancaster) - Cam Smith, CB, South Carolina

14. Anchorage Trappers - Gervon Dexter Sr., INT, Florida

16. Anchorage Trappers (from Camden) - Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennessee

I will share my thoughts on these with you privately 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

7. Cuba Smugglers - Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State - While Cuba has some nice pieces at cornerback, I don't know that they have anyone who can be a true shutdown guy. Porter has stepped up his play this year and risen his stock firmly to the first round.

If this is true then he won’t be available when we pick, which is the tradition nowadays.

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hot take:

Russell Wilson started to look washed a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, he's not terrible, but he's not the guy he was 5 years ago and likely never regains that form. He's always been high improvisation and high athletic usage and those skills generally don't age well over time.

Talk to your boy.

On 2/25/2022 at 2:16 PM, MD4L said:

Way too much love for Russell Wilson, especially since he was awful playing injured this year. I don’t have him top 5, and that’s not including Watson.

On 2/25/2022 at 2:22 PM, Blue said:

And you wonder why I don't listen to you on Lamar Jackson

On 2/25/2022 at 2:24 PM, Blue said:

Really love that Russell Wilson can post a 103.1 QB rating with a 25/6 TD/Int ratio in 14 games, while playing with a bottom-five roster, and still wins 7 games in a division that sent three teams to the playoffs

and that makes him not a top-5 quarterback anymore

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

BDL Mock Draft 3.0

4. Berlin Blitzkrieg - Will Levis, QB, Kentucky - Berlin took two quarterbacks in the last draft so he could look elsewhere with this pick but neither of those guys has done anything so far and are more project type players. Many also view Levis as a project player but his physical tools are very strong. I'm not personally sure he's a top 5 type guy but from what I've heard from draft sources I trust, NFL teams are salivating over the tools and it's more likely than not he'll go high at this point. I think Berlin adds another quarterback to their pool and hope that one of them works out.

15. Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Ivory Coast) - Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas - For a team that right now has a top 5 pick, Berlin actually has what I think could be a fairly competitive squad. They really need to figure out the quarterback position but beyond that they could also use a running back that isn't more of a complimentary piece kind of guy. Robinson can really do it all and is a great prospect despite his unfortunate position. He would certainly help lighten the load for Levis/Willis/Corral.

4. Berlin Blitzkrieg - Nolan Smith, EDGE, Georgia - Za'Darius Smith will be a free agent this offseason. Berlin has some guys who could step up into that role, but he'll still need some depth and rotation guy for the position.

15. Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Ivory Coast) - O'Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida - Torrence feels like a Berlin pick. A big people mover from the SEC? Torrence would be a huge help to Levis and Robinson.

I might be more tempted to go Murphy at 4.  Levis does have all the tools, but his processing scares me.  Then again, I said the same about Malik last year.

Yes to Bijan at 15 all day.  No way it happens, but I'd be thrilled.

I like to add at least one edge guy every year, but it'd be tough to pass on Ika.

I doubt I go OG that early.  I added 4 young OGs this offseason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I might be more tempted to go Murphy at 4.  Levis does have all the tools, but his processing scares me.  Then again, I said the same about Malik last year.

Yes to Bijan at 15 all day.  No way it happens, but I'd be thrilled.

I like to add at least one edge guy every year, but it'd be tough to pass on Ika.

I doubt I go OG that early.  I added 4 young OGs this offseason.

Not fun if you don’t go Tennessee on us.

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Agreed boneless are not wings. However, bluecheese... I've given it a shot, on more than one occasion, and each and every time it is absolutely disgusting. How can anyone enjoy bluecheese? Do people not have taste buds?

High Five Best Friends GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 1