BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But is it libel

If it is against a 'celebrity' or publicly-known person like politician or athlete, you have to be able to prove that the statement was false, it was distributed to a 3rd party(like posted here), and that you had a reckless disregard for the truth to get damages for libel.

That's the general rule, but it varies from state-to-state.

Truth of the statement is an absolute defense to all those.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

If it is against a 'celebrity' or publicly-known person like politician or athlete, you have to be able to prove that the statement was false, it was distributed to a 3rd party(like posted here), and that you had a reckless disregard for the truth to get damages for libel.

That's the general rule, but it varies from state-to-state.

Truth of the statement is an absolute defense to all those.

My goodness if I was going to get an actual response like this I wouldn’t have even partaken in the fun!

• Like 2

On 3/4/2022 at 9:05 PM, MD4L said:

I think post combine I’ll switch to Breece Hall as my RB1. I don’t think the most highly of this class but I thought you could squeeze Walker into round 1. Let’s replace him with Breece. Walker and James Cook are guys I think can be more than just useful pieces.

Athleticism with production as an RB = high intrigue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Athleticism with production as an RB = high intrigue.

I really viewed him as a guide at a ton of potential and I honestly thought He would end up in Buffalo.  I initially viewed him as a compliment to Derrick Henry and don't give me wrong while he is I now view him as a possible Successor

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He played the first drive 

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

He played the first series and looked good.  🤷🏼‍♂️

Hoping snap count. 

No way in hell his snap count is 1 drive, take the helmet off and sit the rest of the game.