BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

57 minutes ago, RedGold said:

All Quiet on the Western Front will be on Netflix the 28th.   Been looking forward to that one for awhile 

I've been looking forward to it as well.  Not a lot of new stuff on Netflix has interested me lately but that one I've been waiting for. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks....Definitely a Gordon Ramsey fan.  Not sure who this Phil person is.

I Am About To Show You Gordon Ramsay GIF by Masterchef

Phil Rosenthal is the creator of Everybody Loves Raymond and is the happiest, goofiest, jewiest, funniest guy with an enormous appetite. His show is him going around the world eating amazing food.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I guess now I actually have to write a game plan 

Damn...Was hoping that C. McCaffrey wouldn't be starting this week.  My fantasy team I had their starter until he got hurt then added their backup.  My other running back is on a bye week.

This sucks.  Gonna have to dig in the FA for another one to start.

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Nice...I like those too.

If you really want to dig into World War I, go to The Great War channel on youtube.  This guy goes week by week through the entirety of WWI and goes in depth into everything that happened that week during the war(politics, troop movement, etc.).  Like, his episode which aired the first week of July 2015 aligns with what happened in the war the first week of July 1915.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you really want to dig into World War I, go to The Great War channel on youtube.  This guy goes week by week through the entirety of WWI and goes in depth am everything that happened that week during the war.  Like, his episode which aired the first week of July 2015 aligns with what happened in the war the first week of July 1915.

Oh yes thanks man.  I'll will definitely have to check this out.