BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@ny92mike  about half the players on rosters have gone missing.  Are you able to fix this?   Awful timing for it on trade deadline day

It looks like it's all of the players who had 1 year left on their deals who disappeared. At least that's what it looks like from my roster. All of my remaining players also have one less year remaining than they should. So I think it could have something to do with that.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It looks like it's all of the players who had 1 year left on their deals who disappeared. At least that's what it looks like from my roster. All of my remaining players also have one less year remaining than they should. So I think it could have something to do with that.

...you guys aren't looking at 2023 tab are you?

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

...you guys aren't looking at 2023 tab are you?

I'm just looking at the regular spreadsheet

I also didn't realize there was a 2023 tab? Not sure I've ever seen that in the workbook.

Edited by rackcs

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think mike just created it

I do see now it says Contract Year 2023, but I don't see any way to change it back to 2022

yLX89Hd.png

It looks like Camden is the only one where the Contract Year is 2022

Edited by rackcs

Since @Scoundrel asked me to do a "World Leader" list for everyone, I will see what I can do.

@rackcs is the easiest. He is William Jennings Bryan. The failed 4 time Presidential Candidate will become the poster child for populism while simultaneously having his staunchest supporters pretend like the Scopes Monkey Trial didn't take place, much like Rack and being the poster child for defensive dominance while ignoring his offense almost altogether, yet having some surprise/lasting success.

@Blue is Che Guevara, the Argentine Marxist Revolutionary. He's extremely intelligent and the true symbol for rebllion,  and he has delusions of grandeur is a man of the people. This unique countercultural symbol has no problem speaking his mind, being passionate about everything, and no problem going against the grain for whatever he believes in.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since @Scoundrel asked me to do a "World Leader" list for everyone, I will see what I can do.

@rackcs is the easiest. He is William Jennings Bryan. The failed 4 time Presidential Candidate will become the poster child for populism while simultaneously having his staunchest supporters pretend like the Scopes Monkey Trial didn't take place, much like Rack and being the poster child for defensive dominance while ignoring his offense almost altogether, yet having some surprise/lasting success.

@Blue is Che Guevara, the Argentine Marxist Revolutionary. He's extremely intelligent and the true symbol for rebllion,  and he has delusions of grandeur is a man of the people. This unique countercultural symbol has no problem speaking his mind, being passionate about everything, and no problem going against the grain for whatever he believes in.

The campaigns of William Jennings Bryan : r/HistoryMemes

This is also me talking myself into how I can still compete this season with Jalen Hurts once TJ Watt and Joey Bosa come back from injury. Spot on.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3