BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Nothing to do with being a newbie. I was given this because I can be up at midnight to make sure no one changes anything. I did that and locked in the waivers with screenshots on my phone, I just could not officially process them at the time.

If you posted my claim, it would be great and a non issue. Not doing it bc you couldn’t get to a PC suggest life happened. Which happens to all of us.

Just now, MD4L said:

If you posted my claim, it would be great and a non issue. Not doing it bc you couldn’t get to a PC suggest life happened. Which happens to all of us.

No if I processed it it would be an issue as it was late and I would be cheating. It makes no difference if I processed them right at midnight or now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

No if I processed it it would be an issue as it was late and I would be cheating. It makes no difference if I processed them right at midnight or now.

My man. It’s really not that serious. If you asked Bcb privately stuff like that happens. It’s a $300 or whatever claim for a 5th WR. But if we’re running this with iron fists and permanent deadlines, I think we can do better.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My man. It’s really not that serious. If you asked Bcb privately stuff like that happens. It’s a $300 or whatever claim for a 5th WR. But if we’re running this with iron fists and permanent deadlines, I think we can do better.

You’ve been in the league long enough to know there is a deadline for this. So you’re saying that BCB has been letting this stuff slide?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

You’ve been in the league long enough to know there is a deadline for this. So you’re saying that BCB has been letting this stuff slide?

Have I submitted a waiver after midnight? Yes. On multiple occasions. 

We about to fine me draft picks? I don’t see the issue with that.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have always allowed a once a season late claim if it didn't affect anyone else.  Those people are made aware it's their once a season free pass so I imagine over the course of a couple year's of doing this, he's gotten a few players yes 

But you’re the stickler that auto votes against late game plans. Good stuff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can understand bcb's mindset in terms of cutting an owner some slack once a year if it doesn't affect the other claims as **** happens sometimes.

It certainly doesn't mean LAO has to do things the same way or that he even should.

Yeah, that's fine.

Complaining because you submitted a waiver claim 2-3 hours late when the deadline has been the same every week and then complaining it wasn't honored? Give me a break.

• Like 2