BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can understand bcb's mindset in terms of cutting an owner some slack once a year if it doesn't affect the other claims as **** happens sometimes.

It certainly doesn't mean LAO has to do things the same way or that he even should.

If we are talking about a late one allowed once a season, I think he already got one on an edit anyways that was TBD when bcb looked earlier.

Edited by LAOJoe

28 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Great defensive attitude from someone who knows they were in the wrong. 

Or an attitude from someone who thinks this reception to my concern is being blown up into its own thing. It’s really not that serious.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But you’re the stickler that auto votes against late game plans. Good stuff. 

I am.   If someone else wants to that's fine.  If you can't see the massive advantage of turning in a gameplan 2-3 hours after kick off vs submitting a waiver claim between 2-4 AM I don't know what else to say 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I am.   If someone else wants to that's fine.  If you can't see the massive advantage of turning in a gameplan 2-3 hours after kick off vs submitting a waiver claim between 2-4 AM I don't know what else to say 

I could’ve done this and wait. But didn’t. For etiquette purposes.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

If we are talking about a late one allowed once a week, I think he already got one on an edit anyways that was TBD when bcb looked earlier.

Maybe.  I'm not go back and dig into the past.

Bcb did waivers his way and you do them your way.  Its that simple.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

If we are talking about a late one allowed once a week, I think he already got one on an edit anyways that was TBD when bcb looked earlier.

It's your baby now.   I always tried to be a little lenient which is the once a year thing cause I really don't know of much or any news that occurs between midnight and 3 AM that would affect waiver claims 95% of the time 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Anyways I am off. If the group collectively wants something done a certain way I'm not one to argue. MD4L says he wants it dropped, I will. I just don't like being attacked for doing the job I was given by the book.

Welcome to having a job in bdl.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I am bothered/busy with life/occupies enough that I’d let someone take charge of the team moving forward for the rest of season. So if there’s a viable replacement, call them and we can seamlessly transition.

Much rather have you here. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh I do. I think you should stand firm on both but that’s just me

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

My man. It’s really not that serious. If you asked Bcb privately stuff like that happens. It’s a $300 or whatever claim for a 5th WR. But if we’re running this with iron fists and permanent deadlines, I think we can do better.

BCB literally told me when I posted it a few minutes late that I would be the only time the season he would accept it. So if you've been getting this leeway all season and I haven't been doing claims because of that response, it's b*******. Get your s*** on time.