BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, PR said:

He's about 7000 yards and 30 TDs behind Steve Smith

Ok? Steve Smith is HoF worthy in my book. And Tyreek is having a historic season.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Not arguing that.  But HOF does not come close to meaning worthy of having your jersey retired.

That’s another story. I do think Pacheco taking that jersey is a bit scrutiny worthy. That’s a high bar to set for one’s self. And I liked him a lot as a prospect.

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Nevermind I found it in the rules.  I overlooked the top section.  Man, you guys make it tough to free up cap space during the season.

• Releasing Players Under Contract

• Players that are Signed in any way to your team are locked onto your roster for that season with the Signed status. If a player doesn’t have that status they can be released in any of the following ways.

• Normal Player Cuts

Sub 500 cut (all year long): Each player with a contract of $500 or less per year can be cut freely from a roster if they weren’t signed in the same year.

Make good choices with your signings then.

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Also, there was a quote that said Christian McCaffery was a two year wonder. I never got back to that but lol.

He is. Check his career numbers.