BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I have to admit, I’ve done a 180 on Tua. He’s been so good this season and has numerous elite performances. His W-L has always been better then his actual game but he’s actively the reason the Dolphins are where they are right now.

Right, but I was trying to say if we are arguing multiple years of production here including this year. Tua has been great this year.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not this year. Yuck. 

don't hate.  His number three receiver was someone named michael bandy this past week cause the number 1 and 2 wr are out, as is the LT and the RT is Trey Pipkins?  Storm Notron?  i'm not sure which yet he's still fifth in the league in passing  with two of them ranked ahead of him having played one more game!  The other two?  Mahomes and Allen

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

don't hate.  His number three receiver was someone named michael bandy this past week cause the number 1 and 2 wr are out, as is the LT and the RT is Trey Pipkins?  Storm Notron?  i'm not sure which yet he's still fifth in the league in passing  with two of them ranked ahead of him having played one more game!  The other two?  Mahomes and Allen

Sounds like Tua’s problems from prior years.

As for yards bit, he throws the ball at arguably the most frequent rate in the league.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Wow Lamar has been awful in the fourth quarter all season and has really sucked the last 4 games. Dude shouldn’t have turned down that contract.

I don't think it failed to say hes been awful in the 4th quarter of season. In fact I think that's inegregiously unfair statement. I do think it's fair to say that he has had 2 games in which he has made vital mistakes in the 4th quarter, But I think that he has been relatively consistent and successful otherwise.

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think it failed to say hes been awful in the 4th quarter of season. In fact I think that's inegregiously unfair statement. I do think it's fair to say that he has had 2 games in which he has made vital mistakes in the 4th quarter, But I think that he has been relatively consistent and successful otherwise.

As of October 16:

In the fourth quarter this year, he's completed 29 of 45 passes for 326 yards, one touchdown and four interceptions.Oct 16, 2022

That’s horrible.

These are the up to date ones:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/2181169/lamar-jackson/splits/

33-53, 371, 1TD, 4INT

33 rushes 166 and 1 TD, much worse than his other 3 quarters.