BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As of October 16:

In the fourth quarter this year, he's completed 29 of 45 passes for 326 yards, one touchdown and four interceptions.Oct 16, 2022

That’s horrible.

These are the up to date ones:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/2181169/lamar-jackson/splits/

33-53, 371, 1TD, 4INT

33 rushes 166 and 1 TD, much worse than his other 3 quarters.

The majority of those INTs are literally in the same 2 games i referenced. Its also because more often than not, theyre winning in the 4th qtr so the RB is doing most of the work. Context is important.

You are so hung up on stats because you think it helps you win.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The majority of those INTs are literally in the same 2 games i referenced. Its also because more often than not, theyre winning in the 4th qtr so the RB is doing most of the work. Context is important.

You are so hung up on stats because you think it helps you win.

I’ve watched them choke away multiple second half leads and a very uninspiring performance in a win vs the Browns. Not up for debate. If you choose to ignore viable splits and stats then so be it.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The majority of those INTs are literally in the same 2 games i referenced. Its also because more often than not, theyre winning in the 4th qtr so the RB is doing most of the work.

I mean, technically not wrong, but three of their last four wins were by 5 points or less. It's not like they've been consistently up big and salting away wins.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve watched them choke away multiple second half leads and a very uninspiring performance in a win vs the Browns. Not up for debate. If you choose to ignore viable splits and stats then so be it.

Again you are referring seen interceptions that happened in 2 games. 2 games. Contacts is everything now blue is right they have not been winning by overwhelming margins but they have been winning in the majority of the time they have been running the ball in the 2nd half more so the 4th quarter with the running back. Hence the reason he doesn't need to throw the ball very much in the 4th quarter and he personally isn't running the ball in the 4th qtr very much.

There's no technicality about it  What I am saying is correct.

But again contacts is everything. Which is why going purely off of Statistics IRLHe is extremely flawed because he does not have the quality of running back, The quality of offensive line, Or the quality of receivers that he has in BDL.

Remembrance/Veteran's Day is coming up. This song is based on the Canadian Highway of Heroes, the route is travelled by funeral convoys for fallen Canadian Forces personnel from CFB Trenton to the coroner's office in Toronto. It's a song that hits pretty deep considering the point of view, especially if you know anyone that died.

• Like 2

The gimme non-humanities course at my University was Geo Gemstones. Everyone took it. I took it first or 2nd year and the teacher was like "okay so this class is considered a gimme, I'm the new teacher and I'm making this **** harder, leave now while you can still swap classes." I stuck around and damn it wasn't "hard" but it certainly was no gimme.

• Like 1