BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Well this is ******* great considering that guy was claimed.

I saw your screenshot on Discord. I don't see enough proof in that. I'll need the whole page at least. I don't see my name or anything else but your reply.

I deleted all my old PMs as I was near the limit. Isn't it supposed to rejoin me in the convo if you resend me a PM? That's what happened before with someone else. And if that isn't always the case, considering our known inbox limits, and doing this job before wouldn't you know best not to send with an old message?

Well the first guy went before my turn so it wouldn't affect the results anyhow 

5 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Show me proof it was sent at least. If it can be proved it was in I can at least award the 2nd option.

Maybe gotta stick some new ground rules that waivers need to be a new PM BC of inbox limits and also for teams to write their damn team names so it's super easy to get them done.

Done. Sent in pm on discord as there's other dudes from my previous lists still available I might get later this year 

Edited by bcb1213

This playoff race is shaping up to be really fun going into the final stretch. There's realistically 5 teams fighting for the last two playoff spots, Ivory Coast, Lancaster, Raleigh, Cuba, and Greenland. Death Valley is close but I think their early season tie keeps them firmly in the playoffs. Singapore also technically could make it in but they'd need to win out and still have more help on top. So realistically it's those 5 gunning for two spots and all of them play at least one other team in that group of 5 in the last three weeks. Here are the schedules (playoff race opponents bolded):

Ivory Coast (5-4): vs Hungary, @Cuba, vs Rome
Lancaster (5-4): @Camden, @Rome, vs Cuba 
Raleigh (4-5): vs Flint, @Greenland, vs Cancun
Cuba (4-5): vs Gotham, vs Ivory Coast, @Lancaster
Greenland (4-5): @Anchorage, vs Raleigh, @Seoul

For fairness sake I'll include Singapore and Death Valley here too since they're kind of on the bubble but have a tougher path to making or falling out of the playoffs respectively.

Singapore (3-6): vs Seoul, @Death Valley, vs Anchorage
Death Valley (5-3-1): @Cancun, vs Singapore, @Flint

So these last few weeks are shaping up to be exciting ones and I don't think there's a clear winner or loser out of the above group. Those head-to-heads are going to be huge. Based on schedule and everything, who do you all think has the best shot of making it into those last two spots?

• Like 3

@bcb1213 I made your claim official. In the future though I ask that all people send me a new PM and not send me one where it says I already left the conversation. And of course to add their team name. If someone can spread that news to everyone by tagging them or something it'd be great.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

This playoff race is shaping up to be really fun going into the final stretch. There's realistically 5 teams fighting for the last two playoff spots, Ivory Coast, Lancaster, Raleigh, Cuba, and Greenland. Death Valley is close but I think their early season tie keeps them firmly in the playoffs. Singapore also technically could make it in but they'd need to win out and still have more help on top. So realistically it's those 5 gunning for two spots and all of them play at least one other team in that group of 5 in the last three weeks. Here are the schedules (playoff race opponents bolded):

Ivory Coast (5-4): vs Hungary, @Cuba, vs Rome
Lancaster (5-4): @Camden, @Rome, vs Cuba 
Raleigh (4-5): vs Flint, @Greenland, vs Cancun
Cuba (4-5): vs Gotham, vs Ivory Coast, @Lancaster
Greenland (4-5): @Anchorage, vs Raleigh, @Seoul

For fairness sake I'll include Singapore and Death Valley here too since they're kind of on the bubble but have a tougher path to making or falling out of the playoffs respectively.

Singapore (3-6): vs Seoul, @Death Valley, vs Anchorage
Death Valley (5-3-1): @Cancun, vs Singapore, @Flint

So these last few weeks are shaping up to be exciting ones and I don't think there's a clear winner or loser out of the above group. Those head-to-heads are going to be huge. Based on schedule and everything, who do you all think has the best shot of making it into those last two spots?

Challenge Accepted Challenge GIF - Challenge Accepted ...

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

It's certainly not impossible, just harder for you that the group of 5-4/4-5 teams. I wish you luck as long as it's not me that you're knocking out of the playoffs.

And Rack, this is exactly why we all love you. You're so darn loveable. As for me, I wish none of you luck if/when you play us, and I'll sulk for the entire off-season after/if we are eliminated.

• Like 1