BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

First round mock

1.1 Anchorage (from Berlin)- Jalen Carter INT UGA

Anchorage trades up with Berlin to add additional pressure inside with Carter. With Vea and Oliver FA’s we will need to retool here and Carter is one of my Dawgs. Pairing him back up with Davis is especially sweet.

1.2 Seoul- CJ Stroud QB OSU

Seoul gets his QB here to replace Russ. A young team with a lot of talent could right the ship quickly hitting on a QB here.

1.3 Lancaster (from Gotham)- Will Anderson Jr Edge Bama

Gotham wins the Hurts sweepstakes and Lancaster adds Anderson to their pass rush. Having three edge guys especially with the injuries they have had there, will be beneficial for this team.

1.4 Raleigh- Jaxon Smith Njigba WR OSU

Raleigh grabs JSN here to build up a depleted receiving corps. I have them bringing back Kyler in this mock. Which I think is just as likely to not happen. But JSN is sliding according to some but Chase was a top 5 pick after sitting the year. I’m not saying they are the same talent but I think the JSN stuff is being overblown. 

1.5 Berlin (from Anchorage)- Bryce Young QB Bama

Berlin moves down and still gets a top 2 QB. Their QBOTF and picking up additional pick compensation is a nice get here for Berlin.

1.6 Hungary- Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon

Hungary adds a top corner prospect here. Gonzalez has size speed and ball skills to be a number one corner for a defense that needs the help.

1.7 Greenland- Kelee Ringo CB UGA

Greenland needs corner depth and they grab Ringo to go with Lattimore and Woolen to form a potentially very good trio. 

1.8 Raleigh (from Lancaster)- Quentin Johnston WR TCU

Raleigh goes WR again and this time they go for the big target who has quick feet in Johnston. Adding JSN and Johnston is quite the youth infusion that Raleigh needs at the position similar to what Berlin did last year with Wilson and London. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

First round mock

1.1 Anchorage (from Berlin)- Jalen Carter INT UGA

Anchorage trades up with Berlin to add additional pressure inside with Carter. With Vea and Oliver FA’s we will need to retool here and Carter is one of my Dawgs. Pairing him back up with Davis is especially sweet.

1.2 Seoul- CJ Stroud QB OSU

Seoul gets his QB here to replace Russ. A young team with a lot of talent could right the ship quickly hitting on a QB here.

1.3 Lancaster (from Gotham)- Will Anderson Jr Edge Bama

Gotham wins the Hurts sweepstakes and Lancaster adds Anderson to their pass rush. Having three edge guys especially with the injuries they have had there, will be beneficial for this team.

1.4 Raleigh- Jaxon Smith Njigba WR OSU

Raleigh grabs JSN here to build up a depleted receiving corps. I have them bringing back Kyler in this mock. Which I think is just as likely to not happen. But JSN is sliding according to some but Chase was a top 5 pick after sitting the year. I’m not saying they are the same talent but I think the JSN stuff is being overblown. 

1.5 Berlin (from Anchorage)- Bryce Young QB Bama

Berlin moves down and still gets a top 2 QB. Their QBOTF and picking up additional pick compensation is a nice get here for Berlin.

1.6 Hungary- Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon

Hungary adds a top corner prospect here. Gonzalez has size speed and ball skills to be a number one corner for a defense that needs the help.

1.7 Greenland- Kelee Ringo CB UGA

Greenland needs corner depth and they grab Ringo to go with Lattimore and Woolen to form a potentially very good trio. 

1.8 Raleigh (from Lancaster)- Quentin Johnston WR TCU

Raleigh goes WR again and this time they go for the big target who has quick feet in Johnston. Adding JSN and Johnston is quite the youth infusion that Raleigh needs at the position similar to what Berlin did last year with Wilson and London. 

I’ll finish the rest after the first round 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’m sorry for not being around for voting this week gentlemen. I had a busy and not good week. But it’s all good now! I will vote in all playoff games to the best of my abilities. I can also do some or all game threads if wanted/needed 

It’s cool. People only get mad when I don’t do stuff