BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I hate to say it, but...maybe Jeff Saturday is a good coach? And maybe the Colts would have been better off this year not trading for Matt Ryan and writing it off ahead of time as a rebuilding year instead of attempting to compete in the big leagues?

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I hate to say it, but...maybe Jeff Saturday is a good coach? And maybe the Colts would have been better off this year not trading for Matt Ryan and writing it off ahead of time as a rebuilding year instead of attempting to compete in the big leagues?

If you have the ability to delegate, motivate, and hire the right people under you, you can do well. His message and expectations are at least there. Good for him to be honest. I thought it was an awful mistake but he’s found a way to motivate his team and hold them accountable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue said:

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue said:

This aged poorly 

• Like 1

I just want to say one thing and then I won't ever bother you guys again. Ik i made the majority of, if not all of you not want me here, hence being stripped of ownership and that's okay, thats on me. 

I just want to apologize. I've gotten to know a lot of you over the last four years, made some friendships, at least, I felt like I did. But over time, I allowed myself to make things too personal, too serious, I ruined the process for several people. I still want to be here, but its not good for the league, not good for me, and not fair to any of you.

I know there is probably a lot of negative opinions of me now. I own that, I deserve nothing less. But again, I am sincerely sorry for the drama and chaos I brought here. I wish you all luck not just here in this league but in life. 

Thank you to those that took the time to read this, I will see myself out.

• Like 3