BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Underrated.

Top 10 overall player in the league.

These are not equal. And if you really believe he's top 10 in the league, whatever man. Most people disagree. It is what it is, no matter what angles you have.

I didn’t make that point as bow down to me opinion. It was my opinion, a bold claim and I knew it wasn’t a popular opinion. I’ve also explained that Bosa (from a roster/GM perspective) is the most valuable player on their defense bc the position he plays.

Ok, we can stop now. 

Frogs thinks Warner is top 10 overall in the entire league, every player. He has a different perspective than us, more insightful without a doubt. 

Lots of people would choose 10 other players without blinking. End of discussion.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Ok, we can stop now. 

Frogs thinks Warner is top 10 overall in the entire league, every player. He has a different perspective than us, more insightful without a doubt. 

Lots of people would choose 10 other players without blinking. End of discussion.

Lol wow. Thanks man.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I was being serious. You do have more insight than us. But lots of people still disagree. All normal things.

I read that like 7 times and didn’t know what to say.

To be clear, if anyone disagrees or has a different opinion, its welcome and appreciated.

Having to pick a top ten list of NFL players is super subjective. Anyone’s 11-20 list probably features the same amount of cornerstone talents anyway.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

WHAT? That wasn't a jab, no one is disputing that you've got a job in the league and you have more access than us.

Please stop.

We’re good. Live posts can create fired up reactions. Intense discussions for sure.