BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

53 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, I needed to use every advantage I could those first two weeks of the playoffs.

Yeah, I still don't know how you made it out of Anchorage with a win.

Gotta wonder, if DVN had all their weapons (Henry, Ridley) would it still have played put the same? I think that's highly unlikely. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It’s all in good fun. Plus I can do both. I’m bored here on a snow day at home. Close to sub zero temperature and it’s a block of ice. I can’t get into it at all with a shovel.

I feel you - it's a chilly 55 degree sunny day at the moment, but we're due for the 70s early next week to recover.

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah, I still don't know how you made it out of Anchorage with a win.

Gotta wonder, if DVN had all their weapons (Henry, Ridley) would it still have played put the same? I think that's highly unlikely. 

Cause I had a very strong roster, the NFL MVP playing at an insane level, and gave a good write up.

Probably not.  But injuries are part of it.  I also probably don't beat NOLA if they had DeAndre Hopkins.

31 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I only have 6 picks. RedGold is the pick master

I literally quit my mock I was working on partway through the 4th round because Seoul has 5 picks in that round after already having 7 in the first 3. It just got too annoying/impossible to mock for them, too many young guys from last year and not enough holes.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1