BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

What did he do? Hating on Burrow?

I think Joe’s gonna sit back after this game, win or lose and be like ‘man, am I gonna re-sign with this team? Are they willing to do what it takes to continuously build to get back to the next Super Bowl? Next year and the year after that and the year after that? How are they willing to structure salary cap wise to be able to afford me, but to also be able to afford Ja’Marr Chase when he comes up or Tee Higgins or maybe even re-do this offensive line?'”

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I think Joe’s gonna sit back after this game, win or lose and be like ‘man, am I gonna re-sign with this team? Are they willing to do what it takes to continuously build to get back to the next Super Bowl? Next year and the year after that and the year after that? How are they willing to structure salary cap wise to be able to afford me, but to also be able to afford Ja’Marr Chase when he comes up or Tee Higgins or maybe even re-do this offensive line?'”

Woooooooow. If this is real, such a hateful and childish comment from someone who had some extremely talented teams that went NOWHERE.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lancaster's highest-paid offensive player is Curtis Samuel.

Lancaster is paying $97,162 to six defensive players, all making at least $13k/year, next season.

In other words, they will be making plenty of trades in 2023 off season.