BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Imagine being so shook that every mention of one QB prompts you to make a post about another.

Luckily though, while one would cost an arm and leg and could be Leaf 2.0, the other would be just a late round (potentially 2023) draft pick that allows a team to allocate the high picks towards other positions and trust a top 5 record producing QB to hold the helm.

That's right, Tannehill is available for a low future 2023 pick!

I’m giving you multiple opportunities to promote him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Two years in a row. Unfortunate 

Assuming you're talking about the home team SB Champs. It all came down to the best QB/offense and best defenses doing what they needed to do to get there. 

Aaron Donald and company stepped up when they needed to. I don't buy that he will retire though.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Was definitely a good game. The playoffs this year were exciting. I’m going to take a break from here a bit until the combine to spend more time with my family. You boys be good and safe. 

Oh well I guess I do have to do the NSFL draft but other than that I’ll be away. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Was definitely a good game. The playoffs this year were exciting. I’m going to take a break from here a bit until the combine to spend more time with my family. You boys be good and safe. 

Sounds good. See you in May 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Feel free to drop in and talk draft anytime but enjoy the family

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Assuming you're talking about the home team SB Champs. It all came down to the best QB/offense and best defenses doing what they needed to do to get there. 

Aaron Donald and company stepped up when they needed to. I don't buy that he will retire though.

Didn’t even realize that was the case 

February up until March Madness is generally the absolute doldrums for me. I don't care about basketball at all (sorry not sorry) until the tournament, and then I can at least enjoy that, free agency, and draft season while unwinding on a Sunday afternoon watching The Masters.

Historically, I'm a diehard Cleveland baseball fan (LOL at the Guardians cheap knockoff branding). For those of you who didn't know, I actually played baseball up through college (I was a catcher). This year with the strike looming and the Dolans running this team into the ground, my cause for optimism is hovering around zero.

I just turned in my letter of resignation IRL as a football coach (for a variety of reasons), so filling that void will be interesting. Maybe I'll just spend more time on game plans and the BDL wormhole...who knows. I think I'm going to try to take my wood working skills to the next level over the next few years.

Looking at the young QB's in the AFC have also robbed me of hope in the future as a Browns fan.

I can say with confidence that this is the least I've looked forward to football on an optimistic note in quite some time.

• Like 4