BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

See you know your bad when two coaching Staffs would rather use the scrubs the Jets continued to throw out there over Mims

Braxton Berrios went from laughable WR who should play special teams to a respectable WR3. He made some money amid the Jets poor season.

And you have Moore who can very well be a legit starting WR. Sure they sucked overall, but the WRs had some positive development. 

Braxton Berrios is going to get 6+ a year bc his production this year. You can say whatever about Jets WRs but he took advantage of such an opportunity.

Braxton is on my Fred Warner all camera crew of guys that I appreciate more bc I got to watch them for a different lense.

The Warner appreciation here did not go as anticipated to say the least, lol.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Braxton Berrios went from laughable WR who should play special teams to a respectable WR3. He made some money amid the Jets poor season.

And you have Moore who can very well be a legit starting WR. Sure they sucked overall, but the WRs had some positive development. 

Braxton Berrios is going to get 6+ a year bc his production this year. You can say whatever about Jets WRs but he took advantage of such an opportunity.

I'm saying if Mims can't see the field over the vyncint and Jeff Smith... 

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also @bcb1213 and @Ragnarok Denzel Mims had a pretty respectable/productive rookie year. No one commented how he routed up Jets DBs all off-season. Same applies w Braxton Berrios and he actually did significant things during the regular season.

Quinnen is the only player on the Jets D i care about.

33 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah but he also carved the Dolphins defense and did it on multiple occasions during NFL games. 

I don’t think anyone watched the Jets in a rebuild year and didn’t think Moore was one of the building pieces if they’re gonna make an impact in Zach Wilson’s rookie contract.

I genuinely don't want to blame Zach Wilson for it but Moore absolutely should have had a bigger year than he did because the quarterback play, and the offense in general, was so bad. Had 34 catches for 459 yards and 5 TDs in his final 6 games for a horribly dysfunctional offense.

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I did like Berrios coming out of college and I'm happy he finally got a chance to show he belonged in the league this year. Had him as a 5th rounder.

Edited by Blue

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Braxton is on my Fred Werner all camera crew of guys that I appreciate more bc I got to watch them for a different lense.

The Werner appreciation here did not go as anticipated to say the least, lol.

It's because we like Fred Warner.

• Like 3

Another RU blazer last night with Pacheco going sub 4.4 at 216 lbs. Sucked watching their careers wasted at RU in their times. For Melton, I had kind of hoped he hit the transfer portal before last season.