BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Bcb has in the past. Not I sorry.  @wwhickok has been keeping up with tenders more than anyone else this offseason though.

BDL RFA 2021 - Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues - FootballsFuture.com

I can definitely do it if you'd like, but don't wanna just up and take it from @bcb1213 so bcb just let me know if you want me to do it. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:44 PM, Ragnarok said:

1.1   Cancun – Kayvon Thibodeaux – They’re going edge.  Only question is which one.
1.2   Anchorage – Aidan Hutchinson – Scoundrel has loved Hutch for years and I think, when all is said and done, he takes a guy who might not have the highest ceiling, but will have an immediate impact.
1.3   Gotham – Sauce Gardner – Great prospect and great pick to pair with Howard.
1.4   Antarctica – Kyle Hamilton – Pickle is going defense, only question is who.  They need help in the back end and Hamilton can fix that in multiple ways.
1.5   Rome – Travon Walker – Bcb goes BPA and I think that would be Travon here.  Plus, he likes big edge rushers who can shut down the run.
1.6   Anchorage – Jordan Davis – Davis is a difference maker on the interior and pairs with Hutch to give immediate impact from day one.
1.7   Anchorage – Ikem Ekwonu – Anchorage gets his pick of OL and goes with the guy who has the most positional flexibility.
1.8   Cuba – Jermaine Johnson – Not sure I believe it will happen, but he definitely fits a need.
1.9   Anchorage –  Derek Stingley Jr – With 4 picks in the top 9, Anchorage takes the risk on the player who arguably has the best film of any prospect in this draft.
1.10           Berlin – Evan Neal – I will probably 3Up Donte Jackson, so need help at OG and Neal can play 4 positions on the OL.  Plus, he might be the best player in the draft.
1.11           Raleigh – George Karlaftis – They have very little at edge as of right now and Karlaftis is a nice player to begin a DL rebuild with.
1.12           Seoul – Andrew Booth – Very underrated, and they need a #1 option outside.
1.13           Camden – Charles Cross – The best LT prospect in the draft, they build up the OL which could allow them to move other guys around.
1.14           Camden – Nakobe Dean – They need an upgrade at LB and Dean is the best man for the job.
1.15           Seoul – Garrett Wilson – They just moved Cooks and Garrett provides a cheaper explosive element
1.16           Berlin – Drake London – I get a replacement for Allen Robinson who I’ll keep trying to trade.

And 2.1?