BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean it depends on how you look at it.

Did I win value? No. But was I able to add a LOT of talent and make needed changes to my team with that cap space? Yes.

The latter was more important to me.

You definitely won the sequence of trades. It was strongly unlikely Thomas would ever play for your team and you got out of the albatross of Kamara’s contract to put the responsibility on someone else to 3 down him.

All things considered, it’s a decidedly one sided victory for your team.

• Like 1

Sentinels 2022 Offseason Positional Group Review - TE

Darren Waller - Injuries limited Waller in 2021 to 55 Rec for 665yds in 11 games for 2 TDs. Hopefully this year with Adams in town Carr can lock onto his favorite target some more. A threat every time he touches the ball.

Jonnu Smith - Hoping a full offseason will give Smith a year 2 Jump in the Pats offense. The removal of the FB from the Pats roster opens up more 2TE sets. 28 rec 294yds 1 TD. Smith garnered a target on 31 percent of his pass routes in 2021, the highest rate among tight ends with more than 100 routes.

Foster Moreau - Handcuff for Waller may see more 2TE sets with McDaniels at the helm. 30 rec 373yds 3 TDs.

Donald Parham- Last year had to deal with the corpse of Jared Cook taking his snaps. Now Everett will share the spotlight. Parham is likely a Red-Zone chess piece only. 20 rec 190yds 3 TDs

Grade: B+  Solid group of guys who just need more scoring opportunities.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

Just now, SirA1 said:

Darren Waller - Injuries limited Waller in 2021 to 55 Rec for 665yds in 11 games for 2 TDs. Hopefully this year with Adams in town Carr can lock onto his favorite target some more. A threat every time he touches the ball.

A great question is “who is Carr’s favorite target?”

• Like 1