BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@SirA1 @RTTRUTH

RT can do the draft thread if he'd like. The 18th will actually be my first day back to work. 

RT, this is last years Draft to give you an idea of how we have set it up and ran it in the past.

Looks good. Yeah I can take care of that this year. Looks easy enough updating the thread in here.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I know, I know. Nothing surprises blue.

1. This is untrue!

2. Nobody is giving up a top-16 pick for a receiver, and especially not when they could just get a guy like Olave, Wilson, London, Williams, or Burks instead with the same pick or lower. And certainly nobody is going to offer McLaurin the kind of money it would take to actually get his team owner to let him go.

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Uh Oh Oops GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

That's what I thought too lol

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

You know what, I'm doing some more math on how to handle all the financials for my team over the next 20 months. Because of that, I will consider offers for the following players:

Chris Carson / Jadeveon Clowney / DeAndre Hopkins / Jonah Williams / Deebo Samuel  (All on last year of contract, you've been warned)

But here's the catch. I'd really prefer any player offered in return to have 2+ years remaining. Not a must, but certainly will give the offer a better chance of being accepted. All offers will be considered though; draft pick only, player only (1 or 2+ years), combination of both.

Don't come weak if you're after Deebo or Jonah. 

• Like 2

Mock me Sideways

1.1 Cancun- Derek Stingley Jr CB LSU
1.2 Anchorage- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM
1.3- Gotham- Sauce Gardner CB Cincinnati 
1.4- Antarctica- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon
1.5 Rome- Travon Walker Edge UGA
1.6- Anchorage- Kyle Hamilton S ND
1.7 Anchorage- Evan Neal OT Bama
1.8 Cuba- Jordan Davis INT UGA
1.9 Anchorage- Ikem Ekwonu OT NC State
1.10 Berlin- Garrett Wilson WR OSU
1.11 Raleigh- George Karlaftis Edge Purdue
1.12 Seoul- Drake London WR USC
1.13 Camden- Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson
1.14 Camden- Jermaine Johnson ll Edge FSU
1.15 Seoul- Daxton Hill S/NB UM
1.16 Berlin- Trent McDuffie CB UW

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

You know what, I'm doing some more math on how to handle all the financials for my team over the next 20 months. Because of that, I will consider offers for the following players:

Chris Carson / Jadeveon Clowney / DeAndre Hopkins / Jonah Williams / Deebo Samuel  (All on last year of contract, you've been warned)

But here's the catch. I'd really prefer any player offered in return to have 2+ years remaining. Not a must, but certainly will give the offer a better chance of being accepted. All offers will be considered though; draft pick only, player only (1 or 2+ years), combination of both.

Don't come weak if you're after Deebo or Jonah. 

That'll turn into an interesting bidding war.

• Like 1