BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

I didn't even say I'd make a contract offer ICBR wouldn't match. 

Ah, well, in that case, I don't know why you would even do that. Given WR contracts this offseason, you'd likely be saving him money next offseason.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Are you telling me that you would have put a bid in on Terry McLaurin in order to help @RuskieTitansave money and a 3 Up next offseason? Awful generous of you if so

I'm saying I'd make an offer that I was comfortable with knowing there's a good chance he matches.

But him matching or not would not be relevant, for me, on my interest in said player.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm saying I'd make an offer that I was comfortable with knowing there's a good chance he matches.

But him matching or not would not be relevant, for me, on my interest in said player.

I guess I just don't see the point in making an RFA offer you think the other team is going to match unless you're trying to handicap their spending money, and ICBR isn't really in that situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I guess I just don't see the point in making an RFA offer you think the other team is going to match unless you're trying to handicap their spending money, and ICBR isn't really in that situation.

Well, I don't operate in Wide Receifers the same way other people do on Edge Rushers I guess ;)

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

BB just about done, ready to draft now.

Alright you can send it to me now for proof reading

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Keep my buddy's ( @RuskieTitan ) name out your ******* mouth! 

😉🤣

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 4