BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

18 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I could be looking to move up from 2.1 if a guy I like is available and the price is right. Any of you trade down people want to get something cooked up before the draft come let me know.

Pick 9 is the sweet spot and I’m cheaper then Frogs

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I could be looking to move up from 2.1 if a guy I like is available and the price is right. Any of you trade down people want to get something cooked up before the draft come let me know.

Slide it my DM’s bb

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Leatherwood was one of the worst OL in the NFL in 2021. Absolutely horrendous. If ready means he can finally tie his own cleats, I mean that's a step in the right direction I guess. 

Well he started as a rookie which made him better than one of the worst I’d say. He’s Top 32 at his position in the league

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well he started as a rookie which made him better than one of the worst I’d say. He’s Top 32 at his position in the league

If you're only considering him at 1 G position, I agree with top 32. If you're talking about either side, I'd say top 64. Plenty of people have started as rookies and they've been bad. Leatherwood was not good in any way shape or form in 2021.