BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

lol

I can.  Because the person you tried to call in as your witness flipped on you.

Except all I said was Scoundrel and vouche for a 5 round mock we did where I picked Malik Willis for Berlin.

Idc what you and Scoundrel talked about. Nothing I said was untrue. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Except all I said was Scoundrel and vouche for a 5 round mock we did where I picked Malik Willis for Berlin.

Idc what you and Scoundrel talked about. Nothing I said was untrue. 

You tagged him to support you to try to prove yourself right and it backfired.

All that best GM talk was untrue.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

3.5 for a first next year 

There are certain people I won’t do certain trades with because of superstition. Has nothing to do with you but the last time I acquired a third from you it was for a second the next year and I took Justin Layne... I don’t want bad vibes man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You tagged him to support you to try to prove yourself right and it backfired.

All that best GM talk was untrue.

I said II selected malik Willis 4 your team on the mock we did I tagged him saying that he could vouch for that I wasn't wrong.

You may have wanted other people but I personally did not expect those other people to make it to pick 32 I believed the guy that you would take at that pic was malik Willis and I was not wrong

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, Scoundrel said:

There are certain people I won’t do certain trades with because of superstition. Has nothing to do with you but the last time I acquired a third from you it was for a second the next year and I took Justin Layne... I don’t want bad vibes man.

See if you trade a future first instead of a second, your player will be way better! 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I said II selected malik Willis 4 your team on the mock we did I tagged him saying that he could vouch for that I'm I wasn't wrong.

You may have wanted other people but I personally did not expect those other people to make it to pick 32 I believed the guy that you would take at that pic was malik Willis and I was not wrong

As I said, hindsight however you want but you're wrong.