BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

imagine trading for a pick and not picking

I can honestly say I've seen it before.

You know one of my pet peeves, watching a guy trade up from hypothetically 96 to 82, while pick 70 is on the clock. These things just don't make sense to me.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m eagerly awaiting the play by play update of Ragnarok purchasing WiFi on the plane to finish the draft and his lady’s reaction.

I may have upgraded us to business class.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Sorry hon I have to finish some work before the trip and then you’ll have my undivided attention” Ragnarok said, not technically lying to his soulmate. 

Oh, she knows about this.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wouldn't surprise me if I end up negative on the +/- scale relative to his NFL draft slot, but he's one I felt would have gone higher if he was able to test.

I wanted to take Metchie or Cross at my last pick but Cam Thomas was so much higher on my board that I couldn’t justify it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wouldn't surprise me if I end up negative on the +/- scale relative to his NFL draft slot, but he's one I felt would have gone higher if he was able to test.

For what it’s worth, he was one of my 2-3 highest remaining players. I like the pick personally.

• Like 2