BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Regardless of PFA ending.

I am still looking for Edge or OG additions to my roster.

I will tell you up front that I am offering 2024 picks (I don't have the excess of picks in 2023). 

I'm not expecting a ton of interest here but if anyone IS interested in talking potential deals, pm me

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am looking to add players at Edge, OG, TE.

I am potentially offering PFA picks for said positions, hmu. I have not yet decided if I'll trade those picks, having said that, those picks are what I am offering.

Additionally, considering people seem to put a high premium on PFA picks, don't come at me with your hot garbage.  I'm looking for usable BDL players.

PFA trading ended when the draft ended.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am looking to add players at Edge, OG, TE.

I am potentially offering PFA picks for said positions, hmu. I have not yet decided if I'll trade those picks, having said that, those picks are what I am offering.

Additionally, considering people seem to put a high premium on PFA picks, don't come at me with your hot garbage.  I'm looking for usable BDL players.

Draft is over can no longer trade PFA

Well board should be fully updated! Whenever you're bored next feel free to double check my work. If anything I might have missed a name change in front of a pick. Probably good though.

And PFA rounds scheduled for May 4/5 (Wednesday/Thursday), 8am-Midnight

Thanks for that excruciating experience gentlemen. I hope to never again anywhere have to wait over 60 selections to make a pick. It was worse than I imagined. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Well board should be fully updated! Whenever you're bored next feel free to double check my work. If anything I might have missed a name change in front of a pick. Probably good though.

And PFA rounds scheduled for May 4/5 (Wednesday/Thursday), 8am-Midnight

Thanks for that excruciating experience gentlemen. I hope to never again anywhere have to wait over 60 selections to make a pick. It was worse than I imagined. 

Remember that time when you were on the clock and you traded out?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Remember that time when you were on the clock and you traded out?

Absolutely. When you survive 74 picks you start thinking what's 5 more? All the "star" names were gone by then anyways. Had to try and find extra ammo in future. But clearly you wouldn't know anything about that, jerk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Absolutely. When you survive 74 picks you start thinking what's 5 more? All the "star" names were gone by then anyways. Had to try and find extra ammo in future. But clearly you wouldn't know anything about that, jerk

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF