BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I mean, at least he doesn't look like a guy who has been slacking this offseason.

I guess thats something?

Counterpoint:

I am older, less athletic, smaller, and clearly stronger than him based upon that puny dumbbell for the bent over row he’s doing. That’s embarrassing.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counterpoint:

I am older, less athletic, smaller, and clearly stronger than him based upon that puny dumbbell for the bent over row he’s doing. That’s embarrassing.

Pretty sure he's just getting it off the rack.

You don't do bent over rows leaning on the rack.  Thats unsafe.

17 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Devonte Wyatt and Lewis Cine could both end up being good for your +/- for sure and both should likely be immediate contributors on defense in some capacity or another. Metchie and Ruckert I'm kind of meh on but both were fine where you drafted them. I like the Sam Howell pick, another classic Ruskie 7th round/PFA QB pick. I think you've done this every year since I've been back with Jacob Eason, Davis Mills, and now Sam Howell. Howell I think suffered a lot from the exodus of offensive talent at UNC last year and could outplay his draft position both here and in real life. It was a kind of boring draft but really solid with guys that I think may not have the highest ceilings but can play roles and help you win sooner rather than later. Which is necessary now that you've got Rodgers. 

Grade: B+

17 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I love Neal and think he legitimately might be BPA in the 2022 class. I personally just don't get it with Skyy Moore and seem to be the only person on the planet that feels this way. Penning I think is great value, and Dulcich is an athlete.

B- only due to not having more picks, B from some of the draft day trades you made.

I like Moore because he just is a reliable target and pretty good route runner for a non-P5 guy. Doesn't have elite measurables of course and is a bit on the small side. I honestly think teams could use him in an Antonio Brown type real, I see a lot of similarities in their play although of course Brown is way better. Just I could see them being used in similar ways is all.

11 hours ago, Jlash said:

I should've just taken Andersen man. Can't believe my divisional rivals stole a bunch of my biggest draft crushes this year. Burks, Andersen, Strange, Ebiketie. Gonna be tough playing against those guys for the next few years if they pan out how I think they could.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Pretty sure he's just getting it off the rack.

You don't do bent over rows leaning on the rack.  Thats unsafe.

Objection; argumentative, speculation.

And besides, unless he's doing curls, I stand by my point.

36 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I like Moore because he just is a reliable target and pretty good route runner for a non-P5 guy. Doesn't have elite measurables of course and is a bit on the small side. I honestly think teams could use him in an Antonio Brown type real, I see a lot of similarities in their play although of course Brown is way better. Just I could see them being used in similar ways is all.

I should specify:

I think Moore is purely a slot niche player with almost zero value on the outside or in the Red Zone. He could absolutely have value in the slot in 3+ WR looks, but I guess I just see a guy with a pretty low ceiling, so for those reasons, I guess I'm cool on him.