BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

That's what I was going to say. At the end of the day, +/- and draft stock is fun, but where the guys end up going team-wise is so much more important. 

Yeah screw the +/- stuff I just want good fits... not sure I’ve gotten that on some picks tonight 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's what I was going to say. At the end of the day, +/- and draft stock is fun, but where the guys end up going team-wise is so much more important. 

I'm pretty sure I am getting a huge + to balance it out with Quay

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Has Lloyd gone, would have thought so by now. 

Here you go, Jags traded up for him at 27.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah screw the +/- stuff I just want good fits... not sure I’ve gotten that on some picks tonight 

For sure. Idk, I think Davis and Hutchinson are in great spots. Stingley is a good fit for the Lovie system but the team is a bit dumpster firey. I like Williams in Detroit too. I think that's a team on the rise and they'll get a better QB likely by next season. Goff finished the year as a decent QB too so I think he'll be ok next year too potentially.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm pretty sure I am getting a huge + to balance it out with Quay

Definitely will but Quay was somehow only the third biggest plus of the night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

From my understanding yes. I think Stingley can fit very well in that system, definitely a better fit in zone than Gardner.

Stingley measurable are built for shadow coverage. I love the player, not quite the spot.