BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

Hurts was a better prospect.

Really disagree. Hurts arm will always limit his upside. Willis' has a much bigger arm. 

Hurts is just so beloved, such a good dude, such a hard worker that he's gonna be a problem to supplant by a superior talent because he's a true alpha personality, and I hate that term. But he is.

• Like 1

This NFL Network Draft Central stream with Mike Yam and Lance Zierline isn't horrible and less commercials.

Edit: My TV is still dead and it will probably be a week or two before I can replace it.

Edited by SirA1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Really disagree. Hurts arm will always limit his upside. Willis' has a much bigger arm. 

Hurts is just so beloved, such a good dude, such a hard worker that he's gonna be a problem to supplant by a superior talent because he's a true alpha personality, and I hate that term. But he is.

Started for Nick Saban as a freshman, practiced against Bama’s defense as a senior before the championship game while he was in high school. Definitely legitimate leadership skills. 

• Like 2

Just now, MD4L said:

Started for Nick Saban as a freshman, practiced against Bama’s defense as a senior before the championship game while he was in high school. Definitely legitimate leadership skills. 

He'll have an awful game and own it and have all the right answers and you can't be mad at him. It's nuts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yeah, and that's about all Willis has. Hurts was a gamer, vs top competition. 

Willis didn't dominate, even against lower competition.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

This term is so dumb to me, but I get what you're saying. 

"hes a gamer". He's a liability in big games, though. But he'll try hard.

Don't get me wrong. He'll flop. Just pointing out how highly I have Willis rated at the same time.