Week 18 GDT Jets @ Bills: Division is on the line

Trentwannabe

Bills vs. Jets - Game Summary - November 14, 2021 - ESPN

The first ever week 18 home game. All this talk about who we could play is fun and keeps the week moving fast, but it's all irrelevant if we don't take care of business. Nothing brings a bad team closer to a good team then bad weather and turnovers. Last week is a prime example.

The latest weather report is rain in the morning and snow by game time. Also wind. The Bills better not take the Jets lightly because this has all the makings of a trap game. 

Josh Allen and the passing game need to be better. Hopefully he takes some underneath stuff to get the offense going and open things up for Singletary again. Defensively there isn't much the Bills need to change up. The secondary is stout and the DL is playing much better with the duo of Phillips and Oliver in the middle. Wilson is missing protection up front and possibly his best weapon in Berrios. Bills shouldn't have many issues slowing and stopping them, the Bills offense just can't give them short fields or easy points like last week.

At the end of the day, the Bills are the better team and they have a chance to be back to back division champions. GET IT DONE.

Bills 21
Jets 10.

Ideally a win is what we want but I am also looking for flawless execution. This city wants to host more and more playoff games and have to deal with the elements of the weather. If they cant come out and perform well in bad weather then the Pegulas really need to rework the strategy of having a dome and get rid of the idea of playing in the elements. Josh Allen needs to have a turnover free game another situation like last week isnt a grove you want to continue with especially in the playoffs. On defense I want to see more suffocation by the pass rushers and get hits on wilson early and often. 

It may be annoying to say but this game should be 35-10 anything less isnt ideal. Need to come away from this with a solid victory and a Divisional Championship.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

But I guess the 3 seed (Bengals are resting everybody) isn't the worst consolation if we take care of things tomorrow.

Yup. 2 would have been great considering our losses lol.

I imagine we end up playing NE again. IND vs Cin and LAC vs KC. 

Will be pretty incredible matchups for the WC weekend

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yup. 2 would have been great considering our losses lol.

I imagine we end up playing NE again. IND vs Cin and LAC vs KC. 

Will be pretty incredible matchups for the WC weekend

Pats are basically guaranteed the 5 seed so if we win and the Browns win (which seems likely given they're playing everybody) I'm pretty sure we get the Colts.

Colts also don't scare me as much as everybody else, idk, I would rather not play them again just because they match us well, but we're healthier than we were then and I don't see the offense being as bad as they were again. Wentz has literally never played in an actual playoff game, I'm not that worried if we do.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Pats are basically guaranteed the 5 seed so if we win and the Browns win (which seems likely given they're playing everybody) I'm pretty sure we get the Colts.

I actually just looked again and my above predictions are off.

I wouldn’t say NE is guaranteed 5 because I can see Miami winning but yeah if NE wins they’ll be 5. If Raiders and Colts both win we’ll get the Raiders