Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

BRANDON AIYUK WAS ONE ON ONE WITH NO SAFETY HELP AND JIMMY PREDETERMINES THE PASS. I FREAKING CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP. DO YOU NOT SCAN THE FIELD BEFORE THE SNAP? Aiyuk was wide open on that slant. 

Now it's about to be 16-14 and then the Cowboys get the ball after halftime.

Unreal, another wasted opportunity. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I think its more how often i feel we either force a 3 and out and when we don't get a TD or at least a FG against. We almost never seem to give up 1 or 2 first downs. 100% feel so numbers may tell a different story.

Right, but that's all the defenses for the most part. They are helpless in 2022 lol. 

I just hope they can get a stop here. 

Just now, StevenK said:

I would prefer we do more counters and keep our runs within the tackles. Then we can open the pitches. They are containing our boundaries right now for the past couple of drives. 

I'm concerned that counters would take too long and allow for losses in the backfield. 

I'd rather some straight lead blocking inside the B gaps.

• Like 2

There goes All Pro missing a tackle when Moseley made such a great play. Unreal, you make that play then you guarantee going into the half up two possession. Unreal, what a huge missed tackle....Pretty obvious how the game is going now. All that rah rah talk pre-game and you do that Smh.....