Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I can't really ask him about Jlash's ability, obviously. I asked him about mine like I said. Mine isn't supposed to pick up the target's uses at all.

If he got your abilities messed up, that could include token gifts, so…hard to say

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Some of the Townies in this game really looked at Wolf's D2 and went, "wow, scum are really smart, better not trust any of the information that's been shared today!"

Sometimes scum really do screw this badly. Please, I am begging, stop overthinking things until we have reason to believe the scum aren't exactly who they seem to be.

I am pretty sure we have a mafia in either Tugboat or Gopher tonight. I flashbanged Gopher last night.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I would argue that a failed move wasn't "used". If I try to use an ability and get roleblocked, the move was never actually used, it was prevented.

But his move on me wasn't blocked.  That move failed because of my ability. So he certainly used that one (if telling the truth). 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any would help me understand.

Main reason was on the off chance that Mwil 2 was town like Mwil 1, scum might try to hit him again (maybe for fun)...which i switched to Nacho who was missing. So hoped to kill Nacho with it lol

Lesser reasoning, was a higher chance somebody uses a move on Mwil 2, which would be switched to Nacho causing conversation in thread and Nacho to potentially participate instead of being quiet. 

Lesser reasoning, to any of the above, catch somebody claiming a move that shouldnt/couldn't have happened as they said...which, did that happen with Tk3? He has gone completely MIA

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ok so i might as well just come out with this. didn't want whicker to feel any worse about it but having information based on the nature of the previous error is making it hard to articulate.

i noticed that  the message  whicker sent me last night had verbage was that there was 5 moves "used on or by" tk3. When I asked him if that was an error he corrected it to 3... implying  Tk3 used 2 moves last night. I'm thinking he got my ability and Jlash's confused.

I asked him later if my move would pick up on failed moves, and he said no. So unless @Jlash's works differently, it would imply Tk3 used two moves last night that didn't fail.

I'm legit convinced that nobody involved is lying and whicker effed something up in the operations

I think everything Orca said/did from an info standpoint is probably all legit (other than his conclusions). But I'm telling you, I tried to visit mwil and my result came back "you failed to use lvl 4 AI Hacking on Mwil".. If you want to vote me for that then I'll lol my way out of the game and wait a few days to claim MVP for nailing Wolf, who consequentially gave us Pickle/Forge/Gopher

I'll take that over explaining myself over and over again to all the marginals who didn't play the entire game and suddenly think they have it all figured out

It's wolf/pickle/gopher/forge

• Like 1

You know what, I'm just gonna say it.

I also have the Fortification ability that Orca is claiming. Without stating directly what it does, at least one level of the ability works the way that people have described their moves on Forge failing. Now, I don't know if that Fortification ability works the same way for all three of us, but I am very, very skeptical that three Townies have the same ability. I am especially skeptical because multiple people have stated that this game seems based on ME2, Wolfe was clearly given an ME3 character as a fakeclaim, and only one character (other than Shepard) had access to Fortification in ME2 according to the Wiki.

So, I feel pretty confident at least one of Orca or Forge is scum.