Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Top scum read.  I feel like you have some explaining to do as why you are playing dumb and knew nothing and now all of a sudden know what I'm talking about 

I didn't know nothing.  Your alleged "tainted coin" thing is common knowledge, and has been since you dumped it out there a while ago.  What i don't know, is why you're prying on about it in here.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL no you don't. You played for Mafia and boned us all in the game where @rackcs made an absurd emotional appeal to you since he knew we had them beaten. That's outrageous.

And I'll never regret it. I forget the exact game and circumstances but if I remember correctly we were on our way to rolling town until two of our scum teammates went inactive during a key vote that could've cost us the game. So I don't feel too bad.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I 100% gave Tk3 a token. D1 and D2. Now as I said, I know their destination can be tinkered with. But if Tk3 got a token last night extra from what he should, I don't see that as an issue

So the manipulation you are familiar with is "all or nothing"

And that if everybody is telling the truth, I should have ended up with either 2 or 0... but I should not have ended up with 1

Is that an accurate summary?

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I didn't know nothing.  Your alleged "tainted coin" thing is common knowledge, and has been since you dumped it out there a while ago.  What i don't know, is why you're prying on about it in here.

are you expecting him to be prying about it somewhere else?

like a discord?

Just now, Tk3 said:

So the manipulation you are familiar with is "all or nothing"

And that if everybody is telling the truth, I should have ended up with either 2 or 0... but I should not have ended up with 1

Is that an accurate summary?

Unless the tinkering impacts the gifter and not the gifted

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Between Orca and Gopher, someone is blatantly lying about giving me a token

I don't necessarily feel great about Pickle.. but I feel like I want to resolve this

I also gave you an upgrade point yesterday/N2.  Though i have some reason to believe it may not have ended up in the right place.

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

My move was suppose to be used on blank(s) and ended up on blank(s)

This is what I was referencing from the Pickle suggestion. I see now that Pickle claimed to give to Tugboat and that Orca is accepting that Pickle didn't give him the poison upgrade point.

@Pickle Rick if you openly admit to targeting mafia, why wouldn't you have been killed?

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I also gave you an upgrade point yesterday/N2.  Though i have some reason to believe it may not have ended up in the right place.

This rules out a move aimed at gifter and not gifted though, so good info if true

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

are you expecting him to be prying about it somewhere else?

like a discord?

I'm not really expecting him to be prying about it anywhere.  Unless he doesn't actually know what it did.  Which makes his claim all the more suspicious.