Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Pickle Rick is your token INHERENTLY different, or is it simply that your ability tree allows you to alignment check a player that you've given a regular token to?

Lol.  Fine, it doesn't have to be spent i was just making that up to get people scared to spend their money lmao.  It was a good try I admit 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

He has stated the upgrade point is "tainted" many times.

Yeah I know, but the twins have a penchant for saying things inaccurately and then at the end we're idiots for misunderstanding them

I'm trying to get him to be clear and specific about what it is 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Fine, it doesn't have to be spent i was just making that up to get people scared to spend their money lmao.  It was a good try I admit 

Building a strong foundation for being trustworthy

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

okay.. so your tokens are regular.. cool.. we all knew that was the case

what is the name of the upgrade tree that involves the alignment check

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah I know, but the twins have a penchant for saying things inaccurately and then at the end we're idiots for misunderstanding them

I'm trying to get him to be clear and specific about what it is 

He has been floundering trying to explain his stance instead of directly stating any of it. He has been lying about everything other than the fact he gave Wolf an upgrade point day 1. He is absolutely mafia aligned. Red lettered as it gets.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I choose who gets the token it is "tainted" I'm using that term bc its not tainted

"I keep using a term to describe my ability because it does in fact NOT describe my ability. I also misled you know by saying my target needed to spend the tainted shekel that isn't tainted. What don't you guys understand?"

• Like 2