Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Forge said:

Have you done some great pro town move that lolclears you that I'm unaware of? Legit question because I haven't seen you claim much of anything at all. 

I mean, I'm on nobody's scum list except Orca, who is obviously just mad, so.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm just going to out my useless information. Maybe it will help people piece **** together.

3 people visited Mwil 1.0 the night he died. Including me, but excluding upgrade points. Obviously one is who killed him, leaving exactly one more person.

5 people visited Tk3 last night, including me, but excluding upgrade points. A busy man; likely town.

jesus that's half the game

I mean, TK could certainly be lying about targeting me...my move has been referenced since day 2 when Mwil targeted me and failed on N1. So it's not like TK is presenting new info. But again, makes no sense for him to buss Wolf like that, and if I'm not entertaining conversions at this point, I legitimately have no reason to vote TK besides some piss match between he and orca. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He tried to use it on me (well, that's what he says...if he did, it was going to fail...so if you believe that is actually what he did, then the story tracks) 

ok so i might as well just come out with this. didn't want whicker to feel any worse about it but having information based on the nature of the previous error is making it hard to articulate.

i noticed that  the message  whicker sent me last night had verbage was that there was 5 moves "used on or by" tk3. When I asked him if that was an error he corrected it to 3... implying Tk3 himself used 2 moves last night. I'm thinking he got my ability and Jlash's confused.

I asked him later if my move would pick up on failed moves, and he said no. So unless @Jlash's works differently, it would imply Tk3 used two moves last night that didn't fail.

Some of the Townies in this game really looked at Wolf's D2 and went, "wow, scum are really smart, better not trust any of the information that's been shared today!"

Sometimes scum really do screw this badly. Please, I am begging, stop overthinking things until we have reason to believe the scum aren't exactly who they seem to be.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I asked him later if my move would pick up on failed moves, and he said no. So unless @Jlash's works differently, it would imply Tk3 used two moves last night that didn't fail.

I think it's worthwhile to request further clarification from Whicker on whether it picks up failed moves that your target uses. Technically, he used the moves. The result is that they failed. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think it's worthwhile to request further clarification from Whicker on whether it picks up failed moves that your target uses. Technically, he used the moves. The result is that they failed. 

I can't really ask him about Jlash's ability, obviously. I asked him about mine like I said. Mine isn't supposed to pick up the target's uses at all.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I would argue that a failed move wasn't "used". If I try to use an ability and get roleblocked, the move was never actually used, it was prevented.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I can't really ask him about Jlash's ability, obviously. I asked him about mine like I said. Mine isn't supposed to pick up the target's uses at all.

ohhhhhhh, gotcha...misunderstood.