Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Tugboat said:

Well that's happy then.  Slow 'n steady, but everyone wins.  But it'd still be better if you could bring Garrus back.  I take it you're going to be busy tonight doing...something though?

I'm sure that anyone who could bring Matts back would do so. I won't be going anywhere. Nothing I can do yet. Just casually grinding low level monsters to get some XP.

The Collectors were a little known race from the fringes of the galaxy. Usually known for “collecting” some scrap or other and selling it to rogue gangs, it made little sense that they were all of sudden deciding to capture entire human colonies. And how?

It was clear to me that the Collectors were likely involved with the Reapers and their technology, and I set out for a derelict Collector ship found by Cerberus intelligence. We explored deep into its core and I was able to find good information that I hoped would bring us one step closer to finding the connection between the two.

However, it turned out to be a trap. While inside, the Collector ship began powering up, and they sent several troopers our way. We fought valiantly and were able to make it back to the Normandy, but we had suffered one important casualty. Bcb may have been seen as a ruthless psychopath by most of the galaxy, but to me she was a trusted companion and one I trusted to use her insane biotic powers to get us out of any spot. Unfortunately, she died using those very powers to help us get away.

@bcb1213 has been killed! He was Jack [Shockwave, Pull] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

I briefly mourned her death, but I knew I couldn't let it be a waste. The information she died to get us needed to be put to use. I forwarded it to Cerberus, and waited for an answer...

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Bcb may have been seen as a ruthless psychopath by most of the galaxy, but to me she was a trusted companion and one I trusted to use her insane biotic powers to get us out of any spot. Unfortunately, she died using those very powers to help us get away.

Mass Effect wiki says she was more than a companion... Love interest.