Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I guess I disagree that giving/receiving tokens/coins is not part of the actions.  At least depending on the ability and level.

I mean, considering that person will be awarded one and it's not an exchange, I don't agree with you here. JMHO

Just now, Jlash said:

This is what I was asking before for a baseline on what starts to look shady.

Okay, let's see if people can/will agree with me per TK3's question:

You can make the argument that N1, the best mafia players or most polarizing (regardless of alignment) would be targeted frequently. Historically, that would be SwAg (not playing albeit notice who Nacho said he targeted), Squire (not playing), Malfatron (not playing), Touch (not playing) in your "best" tier (watches anarchy and arguments ensue).

From there, I'd say the twins get targeted a lot early (polarizing), as would occasionally Blue (he's good and also polarizing but he doesn't play as often as some) and perhaps Forge (he's so lovable) or MAYBE myself (I make for an easy target with my paranoia at times).

I cannot see an inactive getting THAT MANY targets unless it was orchestrated via power and scum discord...barring some major redirects or whatnot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm very tempted to claim here because it would give Town a lot of information and I suspect I'm not long for this game anyways.

Based on that information, I have zero doubt Wolf is scum.

Are you Picard? I assumed Picard or Luke 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Before I claim:

Who gave me an upgrade point Day 1? You should 100% say so if you did. It paints a target on my back for scum but I'm cool with that and you should really be targeting someone else for the rest of the game.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????? WHO DO YOU THINK??????? I AM EXTENDING AN OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU AND FORGE AND MY MOVE FAILED AND YOU WERE GIVEN AN UPGRADE POINT!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????? WHO DO YOU THINK??????? I AM EXTENDING AN OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU AND FORGE AND MY MOVE FAILED AND YOU WERE GIVEN AN UPGRADE POINT!!!!!

You should calm down, I have a good reason for asking.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he started with one and has 4+, that's alarming. I can't see any situation that would happen. IF Blue is telling the truth about forgetting, that "random scum member" might be Wolf anyway, which only further gives credibility to your case.

More than 4

• Like 3