Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I did but you cant post from your pm so I went to giphy and honestly i dont see much of a difference until it was pointed out, thought it was between original and remastered editions or something

How could you not see a difference?  That's like lining up Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito and saying you don't see a difference.

55 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Well I did my best to catch up but im sure I missed a bunch he is spot on i got 5 points last night in total I dont know where they came from and it isnt looking good either i got them randomly and people arnt speaking up to avoid a scum read, or im redlettered, or best as i can guess scum point gathered and pointed them at me as an easy lynch I spent most of last night after night trying to figure it out but i dont have an explanation

I have been playing with these *******s for years and you are already more popular than me. I hate you.

How were you notified about the amount of points you got?

Just now, MWil23 said:

In his defense, they were Twins man...

I was hoping someone would get that reference. 

But still that's a BS excuse not to mention one ability doesn't even make sense.  Decoy is perfectly fine, but Defense Matrix protects them from being lynched?  Then that's a 1 point ability that doesn't need improved because it keeps them protected, there is no growth there.

Also the real kicker, is that in ME2 which this game seems to be taking place during, EDI wasn't in an Android body yet, she was still simply an AI stuck in the Normandy.  She doesn't get a body till ME3.

wolf

38 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm saying AFTER night ended, I started hinting that I knew someone got 3+ coins, who should not have, and therefore likely mafia

It was after that point that Forge threw a seemingly non-descript vote on Wolf

I am NOT saying that they knew BEFORE night that I had anything on them (because I didn't yet)

Got it. 

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

How could you not see a difference?  That's like lining up Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito and saying you don't see a difference.

Becouse im trying to save my life on this forum at work so i did it in a rush literally only reason why is i didnt check the gif i posted from my phone

Just now, Raves said:

I was hoping someone would get that reference. 

1453262748_63937d8361_o.gif?zoom=2

Just now, Raves said:

But still that's a BS excuse not to mention one ability doesn't even make sense.  Decoy is perfectly fine, but Defense Matrix protects them from being lynched?  Then that's a 1 point ability that doesn't need improved because it keeps them protected, there is no growth there.

Look at his wording. It protects "one of them". One of who (he probably claimed his actual scum ability).

Just now, Raves said:

Also the real kicker, is that in ME2 which this game seems to be taking place during, EDI wasn't in an Android body yet, she was still simply an AI stuck in the Normandy.  She doesn't get a body till ME3.

wolf

I don't know the theme but missing a claim is kind of hilarious.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1453262748_63937d8361_o.gif?zoom=2

Look at his wording. It protects "one of them". One of who (he probably claimed his actual scum ability).

I don't know the theme but missing a claim is kind of hilarious.

He should have stuck with my suggestion if home alone

• Like 1