Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

The information gleamed from the derelict Collector ship turned out to be more valuable than I could have imagined. First, it did confirm that they were working directly with the Reapers – a very scary thought indeed, but it also showed that some of the Reapers had already come through dark space. They were just sitting dormant... waiting to attack. And one of those Reapers, wolfeyestrk, just happened to be nearby.

I alerted the Alliance and Citadel forces and we stuck Wolf with all our might. The battle was relentless, and our fleet suffered many casualties under Wolf's immense power. Fortunately, after an extremely long day of battle, Wolf was defeated.

@wolfeyestrk has been killed! He was Harbinger [Dark Sphere, Energy Drain] (aligned with the Reapers]

After the battle, I took stock of my crew and resources. Although many brave Alliance and Citadel soldiers lost their lives, I was fortunate that the Normandy and her crew were able to report no losses...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No joke

If Wolf is mafia, they had to use some ability to gain information of my ability or both of my abilities.

I also think that if Wolf flips mafia the trading upgrade points between them looks really bad. kinda really bad already since no one else appears to be coordinated in that aspect, but I do still believe that the ability Wolf and I share means he is town.

Just now, Whicker said:

The information gleamed from the derelict Collector ship turned out to be more valuable than I could have imagined. First, it did confirm that they were working directly with the Reapers – a very scary thought indeed, but it also showed that some of the Reapers had already come through dark space. They were just sitting dormant... waiting to attack. And one of those Reapers, wolfeyestrk, just happened to be nearby.

I alerted the Alliance and Citadel forces and we stuck Wolf with all our might. The battle was relentless, and our fleet suffered many casualties under Wolf's immense power. Fortunately, after an extremely long day of battle, Wolf was defeated.

@wolfeyestrk has been killed! He was Harbinger [Dark Sphere, Energy Drain] (aligned with the Reapers]

After the battle, I took stock of my crew and resources. Although many brave Alliance and Citadel soldiers lost their lives, I was fortunate that the Normandy and her crew were able to report no losses...

Oh ****...

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If Wolf is mafia, they had to use some ability to gain information of my ability or both of my abilities.

That’s what I said, they role copped you.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I also think that if Wolf flips mafia the trading upgrade points between them looks really bad. kinda really bad already since no one else appears to be coordinated in that aspect, but I do still believe that the ability Wolf and I share means he is town.

TK3 

Raves

Me (obviously)

ET

Kinda Josh

Kinda Blue (still not sold based upon some unusual thread and PM misses here)

Look good (maybe orca too)

Pickle and Forge don’t look good, neither does gopher.

Nacho and Tugboat will have to have some answers going forward as well.