Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

Gun to my head based on claimed D1 upgrade claims, Forge-Pickle-Josh-Gopher would be the scum faction. Outside shot at Raves but I have a Town vibe from him based on D2 threadplay.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, lotta people could be lying, but I think it's obvious Tk3 is Town and I don't see scum giving people outside their faction upgrade points unless Whicker refuses to let them upgrade each other for some strange reason.

Nacho is a possibility too given his claim that he tried to upgrade Swag, lol

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

After our victory against the Reapers, my crew and I headed towards the Citadel for some much needed rest and relaxation.. We were greeting with a hero's welcome for bringing down Wolf, although I could tell there was still much speculation about the remainder of the Reapers. It seemed that many felt that with Bucfan and Wolf's defeat, that we were saved, while others understood that it was unlikely that Wolf was acting alone.

While there, one of my best squadmates Mwil, ended up caught in a scuffle. I should have considered – he was a Prothean... and the Collectors looked like Protheans. He was mobbed by many bystanders who had mistaken him for the enemy. I was unable to get there in time, and Mwil's injuries ultimately proved fatal.

@MWil23 has been killed! He was Javik [Dark Channel, Slam] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

I couldn't stand to be at the Citadel any longer after that senseless tragedy. I gathered the remains of my crew and set out to defeat the remaining Reaper threat. This time, we wouldn't take any breaks until the job was done...

RIP @MWil23. Gone, but also completely and totally forgotten. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Gun to my head based on claimed D1 upgrade claims, Forge-Pickle-Josh-Gopher would be the scum faction. Outside shot at Raves but I have a Town vibe from him based on D2 threadplay.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, lotta people could be lying, but I think it's obvious Tk3 is Town and I don't see scum giving people outside their faction upgrade points unless Whicker refuses to let them upgrade each other for some strange reason.

I have a heavy town on Raves.. He said something D1, long before everything was on the table that leads me to believe he is town

I gave him a token once again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

IMO that is one too many.

17 player game:

13-4 ratio makes the most sense. Whicker always use a 3/1 ratio with one additional for town.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

IMO that is one too many.

17 player game:

13-4 ratio makes the most sense. Whicker always use a 3/1 ratio with one additional for town.

I was  going with a relatively standard 33% non-Town ratio, but I acknowledge that I could be wrong. I still think scum is in that group.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nacho is a possibility too given his claim that he tried to upgrade Swag, lol

Honestly I think my offense is worse. Nacho is frequently gone for long stretches of time. I had him submit extra targets for his nightly bombings in case he wasn't around at night.

I was around at night, and just thought I had it put in and never checked.

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't think upgrade points count as moves.

In regards to some abilities, they are counted as moves, especially since it says in the PM if you don't use this move it will be given to random scum.

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Like I said, how many would seem suspect? To be used on/by someone, upgrades excluded.

Well a player can use upwards of 2 themselves, excluding upgrade points.  So if 3+ are happening then that means they are having moves used on them by other people that aren't upgrade points.  Also if they are solely focused on leveling 1 ability then that would mean that 2 moves mean someone used an ability on them.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I am ASTOUNDED by the lack of appreciation, via tokens, I received in my trap this past evening

I figured you would be dead so why send a point to someone who wouldn't be around?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I haven't been lynched, that should lolclear me as town.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

In regards to some abilities, they are counted as moves, especially since it says in the PM if you don't use this move it will be given to random scum.

I was specifically told upgrading my moves did not count as a move in and of itself. Other uses of tokens, possibly could count.