Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hmm. Ok. There was a player N1 who had 5 moves "used on or by them", including upgrade shekels. However the given points tallied here don't make it seem like a majority of those came from shekels given to them.

unless, the "DNS" shekels went to that player.

We do have one token given to Wolf that is unaccounted for. Could have been from a teammate or my randomly-assigned token.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Shekels is one extra letter, I hate you.

The cost of my level 1 abilities is 1 point. (for both of my abilities)
If I were to upgrade them both and receive two points and give one point... That makes 5?

Am I viewing this right?

Upgrades don't count as moves, according to host.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

We do have one token given to Wolf that is unaccounted for. Could have been from a teammate or my randomly-assigned token.

I'm ready to press gopher and make him explain what he did with his token

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hmm. Ok. There was a player N1 who had 5 moves "used on or by them", including upgrade shekels. However the given points tallied here don't make it seem like a majority of those came from shekels given to them.

unless, the "DNS" shekels went to that player.

This would imply that they used two moves, had X amount of upgrades given to them, and were targeted with "regular" moves by one or more players that Night.

Just now, Blue said:

This would imply that they used two moves, had X amount of upgrades given to them, and were targeted with "regular" moves by one or more players that Night.

Or, as Slappy just pointed out, one of their moves would have been giving away their own point. I don't think 5 is a terribly suspicious number.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Ok, what if the claimed shekel total didn't lend to that though? Something isn't adding up.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

You're pushing something that may only be true for you, I'd suggest stopping.

No, I'm pretty confident it's true for everyone. If you don't think that's the case, you're probably misunderstanding what I'm saying.

Just now, Jlash said:

Ok, what if the claimed shekel total didn't lend to that though? Something isn't adding up.

I don't think any of us can help until you verify your role

Until then, I think all that happens is we get all mixed up

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, I'm pretty confident it's true for everyone. If you don't think that's the case, you're probably misunderstanding what I'm saying.

I guess I could see a way this wouldn't be true for everyone, but based on what's been said and discussed in thread, I think any Townie's ability that doesn't work this way is very much the exception, not the rule.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Maybe it's time to start naming names

A player presumably didn't receive anything, yet has a ton of moves would be noteworthy.. but at this point its just noise

• Like 1