2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

I'm trusting the coaching staff to filter out the guy that fits the system best. Thibs the player would be a dream pick, but preparing myself for Walker. 

His whole brand building in school and making his own crypto was cause for the concern, play the game and the rest will come.

1 minute ago, Sapo28 said:

I'm trusting the coaching staff to filter out the guy that fits the system best. Thibs the player would be a dream pick, but preparing myself for Walker. 

His whole brand building in school and making his own crypto was cause for the concern, play the game and the rest will come.

He is an investor. We can't stop that.

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Anyway, back to the topic,  do you think Jets will sign Slot receiver on one year contract today?

I still am good with Brb's suggestion of Will Fuller. 

I think if anything we sign an outside War. We have Moore and Berrios for the slot. We only have Davis proven for the outside. Mims is obviously still a question mark 

11 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Anyway, back to the topic,  do you think Jets will sign Slot receiver on one year contract today?

Receiver market has slowed down. There isn’t really anyone out there who either isn’t commanding top dollar or an upgrade from what we have/had. I’d bring back Cole but that’s just me. 

37 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

i became be right back at some point i guess

as much as i'd love to get Juju, he's a slot guy and with moore and berrior we don't need to spend big money there.  Outside Fuller, if we wanted to take a dependable red zone guy, i'd be ok with AJ Green.  He doesn't have much left but could teach a youngster we draft

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

as much as i'd love to get Juju, he's a slot guy and with moore and berrior we don't need to spend big money there.  Outside Fuller, if we wanted to take a dependable red zone guy, i'd be ok with AJ Green.  He doesn't have much left but could teach a youngster we draft

But why would Green want to come here? He’s a the stage of his career he probably wants to win more so than money 

other guys i'd be interested in trying for some depth, possible upside

LVE, as mentioned earlier.  

OJ Howard, i mean the dude just can't stay healthy but the talent is immense.  I love Uzomah and the pairing would give us the two TE look i think they want to use more of.  Both excellent blockers

Takk McKinley, will never be a star but proved he could be very effective last year in a limited role with the browns

Eddie Goldman, run stuffing fat guy

i still think Deshone Elliot and Ronnie Harrison would be good fits for this d but lesser a need with the Whitehead signing and Joyner

Desmond King signed for little money, wish we would have gone after him, perfect for this system.  Oh well

28 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Austin Hooper got cut? I know we signed CJ, but he’d make a nice addition to our TE room. 

He would, if he was a FA before we got CJ… I think we’d be interested. But I just can’t see ya spending another 8-10mill on another TE.