2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

It's nice to see the RB room be this stout leading into this season (fingers crossed). 

Considering what we limped into the regular season with last hear. JK, Mike Davis, Drake and Justice Hill is a hell of a nice problem to have. Can't forget Bus on the mend and likely to return 2nd half of the season. 

11 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It's nice to see the RB room be this stout leading into this season (fingers crossed). 

Considering what we limped into the regular season with last hear. JK, Mike Davis, Drake and Justice Hill is a hell of a nice problem to have. Can't forget Bus on the mend and likely to return 2nd half of the season. 

RB and TE are clearly the top 2 offensive position groups on paper… We will see what happens in season though…

51 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Hopefully he’s the LJ Fort of outside linebackers 

I was reading up on him and it seems like he's put up some decent numbers when healthy, problem is he hasn't been fully healthy the last couple of seasons. Odd that he was placed on season ending IR by the Raiders this off season before being released. Hopefully he can be a solid depth option for us.

Both Steven Means and Josh Ross went on IR yesterday. Then Kyler Fackrell was cut from the practice squad. Jeremiah Moon is the only other LB left to bring up. I assume that will happen with two open spots on the active roster. 

It would be nice to see Badie brought up to replace Davis. New juice needs added, and I don't think Dobbins alone will save the running game. Or just any production whatsoever out of the backfield.

Hopefully Duvernay is fine. Otherwise Wallace needs to do something. Anything. Not sure Proche will be back yet.

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Both Steven Means and Josh Ross went on IR yesterday. Then Kyler Fackrell was cut from the practice squad. Jeremiah Moon is the only other LB left to bring up. I assume that will happen with two open spots on the active roster. 

It would be nice to see Badie brought up to replace Davis. New juice needs added, and I don't think Dobbins alone will save the running game. Or just any production whatsoever out of the backfield.

Hopefully Duvernay is fine. Otherwise Wallace needs to do something. Anything. Not sure Proche will be back yet.

I really doubt Tylan Wallace does much. It will probably be Demarcus Robinson who steps in if Duv can’t go