Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

22 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I see zero chance we move mcgee, he's too important to our chemistry even for a draft pick. 

I can see McCaw being traded as he's a RFA and someone is going to offer him more than we would be able to sign him at. Maybe Boston if they want someone to fill that Avery Bradley with more length than Rozier. 

McCaw is Igggy's future replacement no way GS let' him walk.

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

La is trying to save cap money

Yup. If a contender needs a solid rotational player, guys like Clarkson or Randle could most likely be had for less value than they are truly worth simply for the sake of Lakers cap savings. 

52 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

If for the Lakers I don't see that as happening since La is trying to save cap money

lol thought Hill only signed a one year deal for some reason. 

Edit. Nevermind lakers wanted to sign him for 1 year but Hill wasn't for it. 

Anyway, If we don't get any FAs, I'd offer that trade for Hill. 

3 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:
4 hours ago, billking said:

McCaw is Igggy's future replacement no way GS let' him walk.

I'm not the best with the salary cap stuff, but is there any way they can keep him if McCaw commands even 8+mil a year?

I mean there's a way...it's just going to cost an astronomical amount of luxury tax unless Durant, Thompson, and Green take discounts.  Durant did it for 1 year...now they just need about 15 more.

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

why would Dallas do this trade?

They'd shave some salary over the next few years. It's not as good as getting an expiring, but it still cuts close to $3 million.

Plus they'd get a prospect in Ferguson. 

Maybe they can then flip Singler for an expiring, but who knows.

Hearing the Cavs want Deandre Jordan they have to trade the nets pick for him. Saying the Clippers would have no problem trading DJ for Frye/TT as long as the nets pick is included. I would love to part ways with TT but not Frye. He has been a huge bench player for the Cavs when TT was out. I would want to get rid of TT, so that line up and minutes would stay the same.

Archived