Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

15 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Apparently the Bucks are in on Javalle McGee. 

Wouldnt mind that at all. Can rebound and provides a ton of energy. 

I see zero chance we move mcgee, he's too important to our chemistry even for a draft pick. 

I can see McCaw being traded as he's a RFA and someone is going to offer him more than we would be able to sign him at. Maybe Boston if they want someone to fill that Avery Bradley with more length than Rozier. 

56 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I see zero chance we move mcgee, he's too important to our chemistry even for a draft pick. 

I can see McCaw being traded as he's a RFA and someone is going to offer him more than we would be able to sign him at. Maybe Boston if they want someone to fill that Avery Bradley with more length than Rozier. 

Boy stop. He’s not curry draymond klay or KD. He’s expendable and wants to be moved. 

With Booker's emergence as a #1 option and TJ Warren showing he can be a near 20 ppg type guy, the Suns need to make some moves this offseason.

We should find a way to trade for a good starting PG (Dennis Schroder? Kemba Walker?) and a good starting big like Nikola Vucevic.

Willing to offer up our 1st round pick, Miami's 1st round pick, Marquese Chriss, Josh Jackson etc. either way we should have enough to do both moves.

Get it done!

Archived