Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

With Memphis falling to #4 I'm all for selling to the highest bidder, either trading down a couple spots or for a young stud.

#4 for Dario Saric, #26, and #38

#4 for Frank Ntilikina and #9.

Just throwing out random stuff.  I don't know what #4 is worth.

LeBron opts in.

LeBron to Houston for Gordon, Anderson, 2022 unprotected 1st round pick, 2024 top 5 protected 1st round pick.

Cleveland waits for later 1st rounders because they will be well past LeBron and CP3s primes.  Cleveland doesn't mind taking Anderson and Gordon because they are stuck in cap hell through their contracts anyways.

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

With Memphis falling to #4 I'm all for selling to the highest bidder, either trading down a couple spots or for a young stud.

I don't see how either of those work for Memphis, especially the Frank/#9.  As long as Mike Conley is locked into that $85.M left on his deal, he's going to be their starting PG.  And by the time that Conley's deal expires, so will Frank's.  So it doesn't really make sense.  I think there's two options.  One they trade down, dumping Parsons in the process.  Or they package that pick along with Ben McLemore and JaMychael Green and see what best "win now" piece they can get.

15 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

trey lyles, #14, malik beasley probably wouldn't get that done huh 

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

I got alot of shade thrown at me last offseason, when I suggested it, but the Boogie to Washington for Otto Porter trade is going to happen

I'm pretty sure that trade is close to impossible.

18 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I don't see how either of those work for Memphis, especially the Frank/#9.  As long as Mike Conley is locked into that $85.M left on his deal, he's going to be their starting PG.  And by the time that Conley's deal expires, so will Frank's.  So it doesn't really make sense.  I think there's two options.  One they trade down, dumping Parsons in the process.  Or they package that pick along with Ben McLemore and JaMychael Green and see what best "win now" piece they can get.

Frank and Conley can play together.  Plus Conley has injury concerns.

The Philadelphia trade would work because it helps now and in the future.

I would love to get rid of Parsons, but I think it's going to cost too much to dump him.  Cleveland could make sense (#4 and Parsons for #8 and Hill).

For Boston I have already stated my desire to try to trade Kyrie, IF and only IF we can get a great return. But with Kyrie having only one year left on his contract (player option) trading Rozier has to be considered. He has one year left and may command way more than Boston can afford all while wanting to be a starter. Which he won't, barring injury to Kyrie. Boston can't afford to pay him big starter money for a backup. 

If Boston can package him and their draft pick (27?) to move up and get a young 4-5 man, they have to consider it. If Boston does trade Rozier they can resign Smart and lose nothing.

Can't wait to see what, if anything, Ainge does this summer.

Here is a trade suggestion. Phoenix is in a bit of a dilemma. They probably love/want both Ayton and Doncic. They can't draft both. Or can they? How about offering Sac, Josh Jackson + Chriss/Bender and maybe another draft pick, 16? And they get to draft both.

Before you blast me, Doncic agent is threatening to keep Doncic in Europe anway (maybe doesn't want to go to Sac?) Sacramento gets very good return and better than drafting just Bamba/Porter/JJJ/Bagley. 

Phoenix gives up some good talent (J Jackson but gets the 2 top players in the draft.)

Now you can kill me.

WHO SAY NO?????

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Here is a trade suggestion. Phoenix is in a bit of a dilemma. They probably love/want both Ayton and Doncic. They can't draft both. Or can they? How about offering Sac, Josh Jackson + Chriss/Bender and maybe another draft pick, 16? And they get to draft both.

Before you blast me, Doncic agent is threatening to keep Doncic in Europe anway (maybe doesn't want to go to Sac?) Sacramento gets very good return and better than drafting just Bamba/Porter/JJJ/Bagley. 

Phoenix gives up some good talent (J Jackson but gets the 2 top players in the draft.)

Now you can kill me.

WHO SAY NO?????

I say no. Why would we trade Josh Jackson for anything less than a star?

Archived