Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals: The wait, who's suiting up for us again Edition

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

I honestly don't have hopes that he will be healthy consistently lthroughout his career. I think this could be a sean lee situation but with just more nagging injuries rather than super serious ones. 

That's what it's shaping up to be. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, these announcers need to get their eyes checked out. First they incorrectly said we had 10 guys on the field when there were 11, and now saying this was Datone Jones when it was Foster.

Foster did fall in the draft because of his injury... but it was the shoulder, this year he's injured everything but the shoulder.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Buckner has been awfully quiet today. Has been doubled plenty, but still would like to see him start to make some plays here.

I'm wondering if he's just hit a bit of a wall at this point of the season. He's been pretty quite the last 3 games or so (pretty sure they've been rated his worst by PFF as well). Dude plays a lot of snaps...I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he's just wearing down. 

1 minute ago, SoCalNiner said:

We have around 20 minutes to score a TD. I'm not sure that's enough time. 

Should we try to go for two safeties instead? We just need two great punts and some pass ru... wait, forget it.

Archived